Re: Please clarify * is legal in HTTP1/1 Accept-Charset Header

On Mon, 13 Jan 1997, Martin J. Duerst wrote:

> I would be willing to write them together as an internet-draft;
> anybody willing to help??? Anybody afraid of me writing this
> draft, because I have my own oppinion on certain issues?

One could agree or disagree, but yours oppinions are well elaborated.
Anyhow, we all have our oppinions.

> I would prefer to limit the discussion to http-wg, because this
> is most directly concerned, and I don't want to get the same
> mail more than two times.

Many issues are well outside http.  What about using
 www-international@www10.w3.org

> A preliminary title would be draft-ietf-http-i18n-issues-00.txt. Does
> anybody have any better idea?

I am willing to help.  The rational of the WInter draft (lapsed) was to
maintain a list of issues
 http://www.crpht.lu/~carrasco/winter/

Tomas