Re: HTTP response version, again

Koen Holtman wrote:
> PS: I just read Apache Week 46, and it reports that you _are_ going to
> work around AOL's breakage.  So did I misunderstand your comments or
> is Apache Week wrong?

There are various patches under consideration to make AOL's breakage
configurably fixable. Unfortunately, the neat way to do it does not necessarily
work with modules (I'm feeling slightly smug about this, because I already
advocated an API change to cure this very problem, but was not permitted to
include it in 1.2).

Cheers,

Ben.