[touch@isi.edu: draft may be of interest]

Date: Tue, 11 Jun 1996 16:37:32 PDT
From: touch@isi.edu
Posted-Date: Tue, 11 Jun 1996 16:37:32 -0700
To: masinter@parc.xerox.com
Subject: draft may be of interest
Cc: touch@isi.edu

Hi,

I've completed and submitted an internet draft on
TCP Control Block Interdependence, which has some
observations on how to augment TCP implementations
to provide performance similar to persistant-TCP
layerings, without the multiplexing hazards.

Until it is posted in the usual place, it will be
available via the URL:

ftp://ftp.isi.edu/pub/hpcc-papers/touch/draft-touch-tcp-interdep-00.txt

I believe this may be of interest to the HTTP working
group, because it addresses issues similar to p-HTTP.

I would be very interested in any comments your group
would have.

Thank you.

Joe
Joe Touch - touch@isi.edu		    http://www.isi.edu/~touch/