Re: Apache problem (fwd)

I've copied this email to the HTTP working group so they can decided
if they should include some extra verbage in the spec to make things
clearer.

Background:
   Some clients are ignoring the data ("entity") sent along with
   4xx codes so users never see the actual reason for the failure.
   Other clients are displaying the raw HTTP headers as if it
   were expecting a plain-text string or something.