Re: Proxy authentication

Thanks Roy. I'm glad that the DAA spec is wrong. If proxy authentication
information is not forced to be stripped, then I believe we can support
our architecture. I'm sorry I didn't respond to that mail when it went by.
We clearly disagree about the security needs of the second proxy. You state
there is no way that it needs to authenticate the UA. The scenario in my
last mail message to the WG indicates that it does. But as long as the
protocol supports it, we can disagree.
        Mez