Re: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-http-digest-aa-03.txt

On Mon, 25 Mar 1996 Internet-Drafts@CNRI.Reston.VA.US wrote:
> A Revised Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
> directories. This draft is a work item of the HyperText Transfer Protocol
> Working Group of the IETF.
>
>        Title     : A Proposed Extension to HTTP : Digest Access
>                    Authentication
>        Author(s) : J. Hostetler, J. Franks, P. Hallam-Baker,
>                    P. Leach, A. Luotonen, E. Sink, L. Stewart
>        Filename  : draft-ietf-http-digest-aa-03.txt
>        Pages     : 9
>        Date      : 03/22/1996

This draft was submitted on March 1.  Since that time there have
been some significant revisions.  The current working version still
needs some editorial revisions at which point we should be able to
release draft 04 superceding this one.  The process of making revisions
has been more complicated than I expected, but hopefully we are
converging on a better result.

If you are interested in digest authentication you can have a look at
the current working document at

   http://hopf.math.nwu.edu/~john/new_rfc.txt

which, as I said, is waiting on some editorial revisions, but (hopefully)
will not change in substance.

		john@math.nwu.edu