Re: HTTP BOF at WWW4: Wednesday 7pm

Excuse me!  I think it is quite unreasonable to expect that an unofficial
gathering of folks interested in HTTP expect to hear from 'various groups
working on bits of HTTP/1.1' about how they plan to proceed. First of all,
the groups aren't formed yet and except for those of us who were in Dallas
at the 2nd HTTP session, the group proposal is still unknown and possibly
even rejected. Perhaps this should have been private mail to Larry Masinter
asking if he would be available to introduce the concept and poposed
time-line.

Dave Morris