Re: Grievances - Wide

In message <9512071918.AA08028@rafiki.spyglass.com>, Daniel DuBois writes:

>The next thing basically is a process issue.  Some of the informal hallway
>conversations I had confirmed my suspicions that the current progress of
>the group is insufficient.  As I see it there are

Are you volunteering some resources?

Some venting in "post mortem" mode is healthy, but let's keep in mind
that this is a volunteer organization.

Some of your comments directly addressed works-in-progress, and I
appreciate those comments (I disagree with some of them -- in
particular, the notion that content negotiation is subordinate to the
main focus of the HTTP spec...)

But the general exhortations to the group aren't really all that
useful, are they?

Dan