Where send comments to?

Hi.  I tried to respond with my comments to a draft document, but got
the following reply from Roy Fielding:

> That is some other WG -- probably mailext -- definitely not http.

I can't seem to reply to Roy's return address
(fielding@beach@uunet.w3.org), so I'm sending this message to the
same address I tried to send my original comments to.

I assume that Roy's message means my email didn't get to the right
people.  I don't know what a WG is, so hopefully someone can help
me.  I sent my comments to the email address listed in the document.
How do I find out what the correct email address is?  All I have is
this document.  I've copied the pertinent sections below.  What am I
supposed to do?