Subject: Re: nbsp removed during conversion to XHTML (tidy.exe)
From: "WinPress Hosting" <[email-masked]>
To: "Richard Pineger" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 2 May 2007 21:42:32 +0100

SUBJECT: WebSite Tonight 

 
<http://imagesak.secureserver.net/promos/htmlemails/reseller_templates/3494_
wst_resellers_01.jpg> 	
  <http://imagesak.secureserver.net/promos/std/spc_trans.gif> 	
Thanks for contacting us! We will reply as soon as possible. While you await
our reply, we send for your consideration, a powerful tool to help you make
your mark on the web. Recognizing that some have no intention of building
personal or small business websites, we acknowledge the vast numbers who are
interested in either building their first site or moving from an existing
web host and thus include one of WinPress Hosting's introductory specials
from its comprehensive package of website solutions.

Build your own customized Web site in just minutes with the point-&-click
power of WebSite Tonight®. Even if you don't have any technical or design
skills, WebSite Tonight makes it fast, easy and fun!

Each plan is packed with the tools, space and extras you need. More than 670
templates, RSS Feeds, Flash intros, email account(s), fonts, generous
storage space and MUCH more are available to easily create the Web site
you've always wanted.

Choose the plan that's right for you:

  <http://imagesak.secureserver.net/promos/std/spc_trans.gif>
<http://imagesak.secureserver.net/promos/htmlemails/reseller_templates/3494_
wst_resellers_02.gif> 
	
  <http://imagesak.secureserver.net/promos/std/spc_trans.gif>
<http://imagesak.secureserver.net/promos/htmlemails/star2.gif> AD-FREE
5-Page Economy Plan
<https://www.securepaynet.net/gdshop/hosting/hosting_build_website.asp?prog_
id=417214>  
Just $4.99/mo.

� 	 -	 50 MB Disk Space	 -	 1 Email Account	
� 	 -	 1 GB Bandwidth	 -	 50 Email Forwards	

  <http://imagesak.secureserver.net/promos/htmlemails/star2.gif>
<http://imagesak.secureserver.net/promos/htmlemails/star2.gif> AD-FREE
10-Page Deluxe Plan
<https://www.securepaynet.net/gdshop/hosting/hosting_build_website.asp?prog_
id=417214>  
Just $8.99/mo.

� 	 -	 2 GB Disk Space	 -	 Unlimited Email Forwards

� 	 -	 100 GB Bandwidth	 -	 FREE! $25 Google®
AdWords® credit**	
� 	 -	 200 Email Accounts	

  <http://imagesak.secureserver.net/promos/htmlemails/star2.gif>
<http://imagesak.secureserver.net/promos/htmlemails/star2.gif>
<http://imagesak.secureserver.net/promos/htmlemails/star2.gif> AD-FREE
Unlimited-Pages Premium Plan
<https://www.securepaynet.net/gdshop/hosting/hosting_build_website.asp?prog_
id=417214>  
Just $12.99/mo.

� 	 -	 4 GB Disk Space	 -	 Unlimited Email Forwards

� 	 -	 200 GB Bandwidth	 -	 FREE! $25 Google®
AdWords® credit**	
� 	 -	 400 Email Accounts	

Discover how easy and affordable it is to build your own eye-catching Web
site. Choose the WebSite Tonight plan that fits your needs, Economy, Deluxe
or Premium, and have your completed site online in minutes. Don't wait —
order now
<https://www.securepaynet.net/gdshop/hosting/hosting_build_website.asp?prog_
id=417214> !

Thanks as always for your business.

Sincerely,
WinPress Hosting

**Increase traffic to your Web site with Google AdWords  FREE with your
purchase! Promotional credit must be applied to a new AdWords account within
15 days of creating the account and is valid only for new Google AdWords
customers with assisted signup accounts ("Jumpstart Accounts") or
self-managed signup. Advertisers will be charged for advertising that
exceeds the promotional credit. Advertisers will need to suspend their ads
if they do not wish to receive additional charges beyond the free credit
amount. Subject to ad approval, valid registration and acceptance of the
Google AdWords™ Program standard terms and conditions. The promotional
credit is non-transferable and may not be sold or bartered. Offer may be
revoked at any time for any reason by Google Inc. One promotional credit per
customer. Advertisers with self-managed signup accounts are subject to a $5
activation fee that will be deducted from the promotional credit.
Advertisers with assisted signup accounts can apply the promotional credit
and receive free ad clicks after their Jumpstart prepayment balance is
depleted.

	

  _____  

This email was sent by WinPress Hosting, N9133 Mill Rd., Summit Lake, WI
54485 , using Express Email Marketing. This is an autoreesponse message.