RE: Are these functionalities often used?

I see these a lot.

> - keys

Not as much as the others but still frequently used.

> - NOTATION

Never seen anyone use this.

> - redefine

Rarely used.

> - final and block attributes
> - abstract complexTypes

Used infrequently but not as rarely as redefine.

--
PITHY WORDS OF WISDOM
Whenever you set out to do something, something else must be done first.

rights.