Re: Extensible Markup Language (XML) 1.0 (Fifth Edition)

email writes:

> This isn't an error, but I found it whilst reading the spec. Under 4.1
> (Character and Entity References), there is an example of a
> parameter-entity reference, which makes reference to
> http://www.xml.com/iso/isolat2-xml.entities. This link doesn't seem to
> work anymore, but it would be handy if there was a link which could
> show the reader what type of document is being referenced.

Thanks for the warning -- Lauren, is there any chance we can get this
put back?  Failing which it's unlikely we can do much, as there's not
likely to be another edition of that spec, but maybe an erratum could
get added...

ht
                Fax: (44) 131 650-4587, e-mail: ht@inf.ed.ac.uk