 From: Tehdy Draoui
 Sent: Fri 4/26/2002 11:13 AM
 To: www-voice@w3.org
 Subject: Need to access DB in VoiceXML but not Server-side

 Hello,

 Is there a solution to access a database within a VoiceXML
Script? I now you can do it server-side, with ASP, PHP, JSP, etc. but i
would like to write only VoiceXML in the script.
 How does the <OBJECT> tag works? What about "speechobects"? Can
i design my own object and call them throw the >object> tag? It would be
nice if i could write such objects in Java, and implement JDBC to access
a DB.

 If someone is brilliant enough to find a solution ...

 Thanx.

 Best regards,
 Tehdy.