Re: How To Validate a HTML file using W3c API

Hi David,

Thanks for ur response . Actually i am pretty much new to this so no idea
about how to post my html file as multipart/form-data .

I have gone through the API's document and could not found much info about
how to post it .
Can u give me the complete steps how to uploaded_file can be used to get
output=soap 1.2 xml file.

Also is there any way i can copy the source in a string builder and pass it
and get the response as the same xml file as in output= "soap1.2".
Thanks
Harshit