Re: HTML5 validator: attributes as SSI-tags

On 15 Oct 2009, at 21:27, Thorkil Konnerup wrote:

> For the purpose of simplicity and safe uniformity I use SSI (server
> side includes) to place attributes within the "body"-tag. It works
> fine with the browsers.
> The validator is meanwhile negative (4 errors and 2 warnings) to SSI-
> tags within the body-tag - and no doubt any other tag.
>
> Is there any structured possibility to modify the validator????

I think that having the validator report invalid code as valid would
be a bad idea.

Validate the generated code, not the source before processing for SSI.

(Please direct responses to the www-validator mailing list, not
directly to me, thanks)

--
David Dorward
http://dorward.me.uk