Further follow-up, Re: HTML Validator freezes

Greetings, Olivier,

I guess the 0.8.1 validator still hangs and generates server errors?
At least, that's what happened when I tried to validate my Opow-01.htm
file from my hard drive using the validation tool in Opera 8.5,
and it's also what happened when I gave Opera 8.5 the URL

http://validator.w3.org/check?uri=http://b.mikolajewska.home.att.net/booknook/Mahabharata/Opow-01.htm

for the same file on the web.

Server error message (below) took about 2 minutes to come up. Still,
randomly selected other files on the same server checked successfully.

Is there any chance that the 0.7.4 validator is still available for use?
If so, where? [Even if it's a bit less accurate in its validation, it was
always far less likely to freeze or generate server errors than is 0.8.1 .]

Thanks,

-- Fred

[--- begin HTML of Server Error message ---]

<title>500 Internal Server Error</title>
</head><body>
<h1>Internal Server Error</h1>
misconfiguration and was unable to complete
your request.</p>
 [no address given] and inform them of the time the error occurred,
and anything you might have done that may have
caused the error.</p>
in the server error log.</p>
<hr>
<address>Apache/2.2.4 (Debian) Server at validator.w3.org Port 80</address>

[--- end HTML of Server Error message ---]