Re: Error in the validation... Its about access key

Jean-Nicolas Boulay Desjardins wrote:
> Here is the code it tels me its valid but if you look up close you can
> see that the accesskey is the same in the tow (accesskey="a").
>
> This could not be valid on less you think it should be valid to be able
> to open tow different page with the same key.

Nothing in the DTD forbids duplicate accesskey values, so a validator
shouldn't report such instances. The prose of the specification doesn't
either.

It is a bad idea to use duplicate accesskeys though (due to how it has
been implemented in most browsers).

--
David Dorward                               <http://dorward.me.uk/>