Re: Web Conformance Tool

Hello Luis,

On Oct 14, 2006, at 02:42 , luis.d.silva wrote:
> I am developing a tool to validate Web pages for conformance to ISO/
> IEC 23026 standard.

I'm personally not a big fan of this standard, but efforts to build
tools spanning a number of checks for Web quality is certainly a good
thing - this is why we've been working on the unicorn[1] project.

[1] http://www.w3.org/QA/2006/obs_framework/

I downloaded your tool it and tried to run it on my Mac machine, to
no avail. It crashed systematically. I am attaching the crash log,
perhaps it can help you?

Regards,
--
olivier