From: Taylor Reaume
To: www-validator@w3.org
Sent: Monday, October 24, 2005 5:43 PM
Subject: Error Message Feedback

Validating
[ Hey Guys...
I am looking for someone, a web designer , who can help me correct all of
these code errors I am seeing on my sites, can you tell me why it is saying:

This page is not Valid HTML 4.01 Transitional!

for my site http://www.seoarsenal.com

and also, http://www.loopwise.com

there is a bunch of errors on that, can you send me a quote on how much it
would cost for you to fix those errros?  Thanks,

taylor@loopwise.com

  Follow the instructions at
http://validator.w3.org/feedback.html#errormsg ]