Re: Invalid validation report!

Hi Olivier,

Sorry for my late reply; I forgot about it but for some reason
suddenly thought of it right now. I'm afraid I don't remember what the
errors were. Trying again, using Opera 8.51 on Linux this time,
produced a different behavior: Now the validation report could not be
validated due to an encoding error!

Result for check.htm:
"Sorry, I am unable to validate this document because on line 1022 it
contained one or more bytes that I cannot interpret as utf-8 (in other
words, the bytes found are not valid values in the specified Character
Encoding)."

Whether this can be reproduced following the steps I outlined is
anyone's guess. The link is to an article in Norwegian newspaper
Dagbladet. Although the text of the article probably isn't volatile,
the rest of the page is.

Regards,

Dag Johansen
Paris, France