Re: Error Message Feedback - Width of table elements

Brian <darkmage@snet.net> wrote:

>When that is run through the validator, you first get an error on the
>get an error on the first <tr> line, and no other.
>
>Is this the intended behavior?  It proves to be quite annoying when
>fixing a page with multiple errors like those.

No, it's a long standing bug — deep in the SGML Parser — for which we've yet to
find a solution or even a workaround.

--
“Frailty, thy name is woman!”                    - Hamlet, Prince of Denmark.
                   See Project Gutenberg <URL:http://promo.net/pg/> for more.