Re: Error Message Feedback: "valid 1.1"

* Chris Lilley wrote:
>  This Page Is Valid 1.1!
>
>  The uploaded document "animate-elem-08-t.svg" was checked and found to
>  be valid 1.1. This means that the resource in question identified
>  itself as "1.1" and that we successfully performed a formal validation
>  using an SGML or XML Parser (depending on the markup language used).
>
>I mean, 1.1 what? I would prefer that to say
>
>  This Page Is Valid SVG Tiny 1.1!

Hi Chris, I checked http://www.w3.org/TR/2003/REC-SVGMobile-20030114/
and it does not seem to define what it means for a data object to be
"Valid SVG Tiny 1.1". I don't think the Validator should rely on un-
defined terminology, is there a better term we can use? If not, how
about "This document refers to the SVG Tiny 1.1 DTD and is Valid XML
1.0", along with notes about the limited XML support?