Re: Hi - I have a feature request

* Kasper Føns wrote:
>I have alot of pages, and would like to validate more at once.
>Like the link validator, you can tell it to how deep, its going
>to search. I think you should make that too, on the HTML validator!
>That would be great, but I dont know if the bandwidth/cpu can handle that....

Thanks for your feedback. http://validator.w3.org/todo.html along with
http://www.w3.org/Bugs/Public/ provides some details on our plans to
further improve the Validator. We are indeed considering such a feature
but it will take some time until it gets implemented. In the meantime I
suggest you give http://www.htmlhelp.com/tools/validator/ a try which
provides similar functionality and the feature you are interested in.

regards.