Re: any way to filter certain directories in the log validator?

Hi Braxton,

On Jul 13, 2004, at 12:04 AM, Braxton Beyer wrote:
> Is there a way to filter/exclude certain directories when using the
> log validator.

Not yet. That's pretty much number one on my TODO list for the next
version, though. Hopefully I should have a test implementation in a
couple of weeks.

> We have some applications that we didn't build ourselves that are not
> valid and so they always show up in our top ten.  Any way to ignore
> these?

I'm having the same issue, on my personal site the only thing
preventing me from seeing "congratulations!" is the documentation and
interface for a popular-blogging-software. :)

As a matter of curiosity... what would suit you best? Being able to
ignore areas of one site? Giving a list of documents to ignore?
regexps?

Thank you,
--
olivier