RE: MarkUp Validation Service Problem

With all due respect, I have no idea how to read a DTD either and I
frankly don't care about reading it, just like I don't need to know how
to break down a motor to ride my car.

That doesn't mean i can't feel validation is a crucial part of my
responsabilities as a web developer/designer/author that has at heart
contributing to leading the web to it's full potential by respecting as
much as i possibly can the standards. Why wouldn't validating be done
just for it's own sake, because it's the *right* thing to do, because it
ensures better operability and accessibility among other things ?

It's not personnal either, but instead of asking that question every so
often, you should maybe ask yourself why you ask it in the first place
-- to me, it seems quite irrelevant. The only thing that matters is
producing valid pages because we feel it's important, because we
understand what the W3C tries to achive and we want to be a part of it
all :)

Denis Boudreau
CYBERcodeur.net