Re: [css-shapes][css-images] Ellipse syntax(es) with a single radius

On Wed, Dec 9, 2015 at 1:00 PM, Tab Atkins Jr. <jackalmage@gmail.com> wrote:
> So: let's just make ellipse() match radial-gradient(), like you
> apparently originally intended.  One keyword, or two
> lengths/percentages (or nothing).

Following up on this for Images 3 DoC reasons:

We're marking this as Rejected/OutOfScope for Images; we don't need to
do anything in particular for elliptical radial gradients, and the
problem that I *intended* to point out in the bug that inspired you to
send this issue is that ellipse() should change to match
radial-gradient(), not the other way around. (Timing, and usage
numbers, make it clear that if either need to change it's definitely
ellipse().)