Re: [CSSWG] Minutes Seattle F2F Wed 2014-01-29 AM I: Page Selectors and Groups, CSS2.1, Region Styling

> On Feb 19, 2014, at 4:18 PM, fantasai <fantasai.lists@inkedblade.net> wrote:
>
>  <dbaron> A:nth-page(1) being nth within the context of A isn't how
>           selectors normally work...
>  <fantasai> right, I think that's a syntactic mistake
>  <fantasai> it's like expecting foo:nth-child(even) to select every
>             other "foo"
>  <fantasai> but we're solving that with :nth-child(even of foo), maybe
>             we could tweak the syntax here similarly

There is also nth-of-type, which could be extended to say that the "type" here is a page, not an element name. It is simpler than the 'of foo' construction, which seems mostly useful for when foo is a more complicated selector.