Re: A proposal to replace 'tab-size' with 'tabstop-widths'

I didn't get any feedback on this and suspect it was because I posted it
on the weekend before the holidays.

I believe my proposal below is compatible with 'tab-size' (from the
current W3C Working Draft), more modern, more useful and is easy to
implement.

If I sent my proposal to the wrong mailing list could someone suggest a
more appropriate one?

Thanks,
Nick