Re: [css3-exclusions] ordering exclusions by z-order

On Sat, May 19, 2012 at 5:25 PM, Rossen Atanassov <
Rossen.Atanassov@microsoft.com> wrote:

> Every element can generate multiple boxes due to fragmentation and
> exclusion elements are no exception. This is why we try to be consistent in
> the spec and talk in terms of exclusion boxes and not elements.

The spec does mention "exclusion elements" quite a bit, and in some places
the text assumes that there is one exclusion area or shape per element.

Perhaps you can eliminate any mention of "exclusion box" and "exclusion
area" and simply talk about "exclusion elements" and their "exclusion
shapes" where an element can have more than one exclusion shape associated
with it. Having exclusion elements, shapes, boxes and areas is too much!

Rob
than others?" [Matthew 5:43-47]