Re: [css3-text] Splitting CSS Text into Level 3 and Level 4

2011/11/23 Florian Rivoal <florianr@opera.com>:
> On Wed, 23 Nov 2011 11:05:35 +0100, fantasai <fantasai.lists@inkedblade.net>
> wrote:

[...]
> It is. Does it do in IE exactly what the spec says? The syntax
> is the same, but what about the semantics? Is it used much?
> [...]

I remember trying to use it, and found that it didn’t work.
So I stopped using it. Seriously, unless things work in a
predictable manner, how do you suppose people to start
using it? Of course it is not used much.

> Which is why I am asking: Does anyone other than EPUB care
> about this?

I do, FWIW, but I don’t suppose this is what you mean?

--
cheers,
-ambrose