RE: [css3-flexbox] Typos in updated flexbox spec

BTW, I didn't have an opportunity to read the latest draft in detail, just two days after vacation. Will review and send feedback soon.

Alex

-----Original Message-----
From: Tab Atkins Jr. [mailto:jackalmage@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, September 08, 2011 9:44 AM

(On that note, I did delete the old flexing algorithm and tried my best to express the layout in independent chunks spread across the properties like we discussed, but it just can't be done - there are too many interconnections, and too many values that have to be calculated multiple times (first as a hypothetical size to help calculate something else, then later as the actual size *based on* that something else).  It would have been complete gibberish to authors, and very difficult to read properly for implementors.  I'd appreciate feedback on the outline of the flexing algorithm currently in the spec, though.)