Re: [css3-flexbox] intuitivity and width computation rules

Daniel Glazman wrote:
> Here's a good example:
>
>   http://glazman.org/forCSSWG/flexbox-test.html

I ran into this issue myself a week or two ago when trying to make a new
layout, but I haven't had the time to extract just the problem section
to post as an example.

> Nobody - except the CSS WG itself and I'm not even sure - will ever
> understand why the paragraphs make the first flexing box of the second
> section grow...

I'd be interested to know if there is an explanation, it wasn't obvious
to me from the spec what was causing this behaviour.

Rob