Re: [css3-animations] Ease animation modes under-specified.

On 14 February 2011 16:09, Simon Fraser <smfr@me.com> wrote:

> These are exactly the same as the values used for transition-timing-function:
> <http://www.w3.org/TR/css3-transitions/#transition-timing-function_tag>.
>
> The draft should be updated to reflect this, I agree.
>
> Simon

The definition of the animation-timing-function property in section
3.4 of the WD already contains the following:

"The ‘animation-timing-function’ property describes how the animation
will progress over one cycle of its duration. See the
‘transition-timing-function’ property [CSS3-TRANSITIONS] for a
complete description of timing function calculation."

And section 2.1 has a link to 3.4 for more information. Seems adequate?

Jon