Re: [cssom-view] addMediumListener / removeMediumListener

On Wed, 26 May 2010 17:10:04 +0200, Luiz Agostini
<luiz.agostini@openbossa.org> wrote:
> Could we use the names addMediaListener, removeMediaListener and
> matchMedia and accept media query lists?

I rather not change the name of matchMedium() yet again. Unless you get
buy-in from Simon Fraser somehow :-) Making everything accept lists could
work though.

> If we do that we will need to specify how to compare media query lists. A
> preliminary suggestion is:

Can't we just order them in specified order? That's how it currently
works. Though I guess it would be nice if "all, not all" and "not all,
all" are the same...

At this point some thoughts from implementors would be nice.

--
Anne van Kesteren
http://annevankesteren.nl/