SV: Why "color"

Guys, stop this worm on 'color' which is actually pestering my mailbox.

I'm reading from the real book "Cascading Style Sheets", 'DESIGNING FOR THE WEB' by Håkon Wium Lie and Bert Bos. The book I have is originally published in 1997 but I have the second edition from 1999 (with a handwritten dedication from Håkon actually :) ).

ISBN 0-201-59625-3

My guess is that this book is not very common on bookshelves of people who are ventilating a lot of their own "brilliantly newfound" idéas about what CSS is and is not.

Chapter 11. COLORS - roams it self from page 224 to 244

It has been spellt COLOR for over 10 years; give it up and concentrate your energy on something that could be experienced as really useful.