Re: [CSS2.1] Inline-block and inline-table and floats

FWIW, Webkit nightly 5525.18 and FireFox 3 RC1 both show it the same.

The Opera way is what I would have expected. If the inline block was
instead just inline, then they would all start at the same place, to
the right of the green box. Opera seems to be pushing it down because
as an inline block it doesn't fit there. I don't know why that
wouldn't be correct.