Re: text-overflow: ellipsis

The purpose of ellipsis is to indicate content on a line that is hidden by
overflow.

So, the way I see it, if the multi-line scenario is such that only the last
line is partially obscured (because the other lines wrap), only the last
line should get an ellipsis. But if every line is partially obscured, then
every line should get an ellipsis.

I've been working on a clear-cut definition of how and when to show it, but
it needs a bit more fine-tuning before I post it here.