Re: [CSSWG] Resolutions F2F 2008-03: CSSOM

On Wed, Apr 2, 2008 at 5:25 PM, Anne van Kesteren <annevk@opera.com> wrote:

>  On Thu, 03 Apr 2008 01:57:40 +0200, fantasai
> <fantasai.lists@inkedblade.net> wrote:
>
> >   RESOLVED: CSSOM should have an interface for editors that does not
> interfere with the existing interfaces.
> >

>  I think the CSS WG agreed that this would be a separate specification if
> "we" were to do this.

I sort of gave up replying to the thread on CSSOM views after the last
3 emails got completely ignored.

I have an alternate proposal to CSSOM Views. It is not accompanied by
test cases. I have not published it, for this and other reasons.
However, It avoids other significant problems of CSSOM Views, most of
which I have not discussed yet. Whether it introduces new problems
could be better revealed in test cases.

Regards,

Garrett