RE: W3C CSS Home Redesign RFC

I know font size is a very emotive and polarizing issue, and I don't want to
get into an argument, but I should probably have provided more explanation.

The problem is that readability difficulties run both ways.

The reason I wanted a smaller size is that I, myself, find it difficult to
read the CSS page as it is currently.  I have to lean back in my chair or
lower the font size to be able to read quickly.  (Having said that, a choice
of font at a given font-size can actually help a lot too.) Also, I find it
difficult to synthesise information around the page if I can't see a lot of
the text at a time.

I just wanted to put my hand up for those who personally prefer (slightly)
smaller text.

RI

Richard Ishida
Internationalization Lead