Re: [CSS3UI] Concerned about Appearance:Password

Robert Chapin wrote:
> But it's not just "an input" if the phisher can modify its behavior through
> CSS.  This is especially dangerous when 'type=password' has been
> blacklisted.  It may not be a good policy, but it works, and CSS3 will break
> it.

There'd be an argument to disallow inputs, selects, textareas and forms
altogether then, if they (I think you mentioned MySpace in your email
sent to me direct) are concerned about phishing attacks from those
accounts...but maybe that's my far too draconian response to it.

Patrick H. Lauke
http://redux.deviantart.com
http://webstandards.org/