Re: an alternative to the 'position' property allowing more precise control

This seems like a step in the right direction :)

I think it might be helpful to have a method to declare what the reference
box is by id. That would give even finer control over what

Also, the example confuses me a bit.

bottom: previous top 10px;

Wouldn't this translate to "the bottom of this box is 10px below the top of
the previous box"? Seems to me, the opposite is what the example shows
(top: previous bottom 10px);). I could be off on that one.

Josh Hughes