Re: Implementations fail a CSS1 test suite

On Mon, 10 Mar 2003, Joris Huizer wrote:

> Maybe it's a good idea to give a small tekst about
> what's being tested, and possible the used styles -
> right now I have to look at the source to learn what's
> tested.

It's the job of the test harness to make that information available. When
these test suites are used, they are often run several hundred tests at a
time, with only a few seconds per test, so it is important that the tests
be short and clear about whether the UA being tested has passed or failed
without distracting the tester.

For more information on what makes a good test case, please refer to this
document:

   http://www.w3.org/Style/CSS/Test/guidelines.html