Doh,

I should have scrolled up the HTML 4 spec page I referenced before I
posted :-(

There is lots of things about CSS media types, I guess it's implied that
you can use media types in HTTP headers but it's not mentioned
specifically. Is this the case? Will Mozilla support it?

Feeling rather stupid at having to reply to his own post...

Chris

--
Chris Croome <chris@webarchitects.co.uk>
work: http://www.webarchitects.co.uk/