Re: FYI: proposed ARIA feature: synonyms

Hi Neil,

Thank you for bringing the aria-labelsynonyms attribute to our attention,
it was the first time I learned of its proposal.

Two notes come to mind:
1.  my "alias" suggestion had the additional benefit of it being a one-time
global annotation (in the Open and possibly Core lists), rather than being
locally generated on every <math> element that may need it.
2. I don't really understand the aesthetics of half-dashed naming schemes.
"aria-label-synonyms" feels much cleaner/legible than "aria-labelsynonyms".
    I assume that is some internal consistency ARIA is maintaining,
considering e.g. "aria-brailleroledescription" suffers the same legibility
deficit.

For readers not familiar with the "alias" discussion, the issue is at
https://github.com/w3c/mathml-docs/issues/40

Greetings,
Deyan