Re: Ruby markup test results updated

Hi Richard,

Glad to see the tests.

About the two tests Firefox currently fails:

For double-sided ruby, group+mono, one rtc: the test doesn't seem correct
to me. The digits is wrapped in a <rt> tag, which shouldn't be extended
across all bases according to the current draft. Ruby text becomes a span
across all bases should only happen when it is wrapped in <rtc> without
<rt> tag. [1]

For double-sided ruby, mono+group, nested: the test is probably correct,
and I guess it is fixable (not in priority, though). The currently model in
Gecko doesn't have special process for nested ruby. Since the height of
ruby element counts only the ruby base (as an inline-box), it is expected
that the annotations overlap each other for nested ruby.

[1] http://dev.w3.org/csswg/css-ruby-1/#base-annotation-pairing

- Xidorn