RE: IDNs, do they work? (some scripts are less equal than others).

Thanks, Najib,

I've not had time to get to this yet, and need to switch to something else now, so I'll have a look next week.

In the meantime, could you do me a favour and run the tests at http://www.w3.org/International/tests/test-idn-display-1 on Safari?  Please make sure that your whitelist is the default.  I just need to know whether each test produced unicode or punycode.

Shoukran,

RI

Richard Ishida
Internationalization Lead