Re: Invalid relationship between bandwidth and spoken language

Of course, the implication between bandwidth and countries where Arabic
is spoken was not intended. In fact, I think the author wanted to
emphasize that it is a bad practice to put it is really a bad practice
to put dir="rtl" near any marked up RTL text. See example 15, where each
item in the list has its own dir markup. This example has probably been
generated by an authoring tool where, if you select a whole list items
to apply by menu a format "direction>right-to-left", then dir="rtl is
added to each list item.

Any how, the question remains why we haven't noticed that before. May be
because we gave to much attention to idea expressed then to the expression.

Thanks to Rotan Hanrahan for spotting that.

Najib