Re: 29 languages + Unicode

Sorry for my late reply:
Here is the story....

EUC-KR is listed in
ftp://ftp.isi.edu/in-notes/iana/assignments/character-sets and refer to
ASCII in GL and KS_C_5601-1987 in GR (EUC-KR  = ASCII + KS_C_5601-1987
[with MSB on] )
And it is the "PREFER MIME" name according to RFC1557, as well as
ftp://ftp.isi.edu/in-notes/iana/assignments/character-sets

KS_C_5601-1987 is listed in
ftp://ftp.isi.edu/in-notes/iana/assignments/character-sets
but refer to the 94x94 ISO-2022 set. ASCII is not not below to this

KSC5601 is not listed in
ftp://ftp.isi.edu/in-notes/iana/assignments/character-sets

Look at "(preferred MIME name)" in