Re: [OFF TOPIC] CRUD table form problems

Well, not "preposterous", but possibly oxymoronic.
Thufir, John's point (if it is unclear) is that there
is no such concept as "sufficiently valid"; either
a document is valid, or it is not : there are no
in-between states (/tertium non datur/).  Of course,
there are certain projects currently underway that
seek to re-define "valid", but that is another matter
entirely ...

Philip TAYLOR
--------