Re: Usage of Fig

On Fri, 6 Sep 1996, Arnoud Galactus Engelfriet wrote:

> I would have to re-read the working draft on OBJECT[1], but I don't
> see why "text/html" would not be a possible media type for inlined
> data.

If all you need to do is place some text or HTML in a little box, then just
floating it around with CSS will do the job. Using an external source is
another thing entirely, of course.

== Stephanos Piperoglou = spip@hol.gr = http://users.hol.gr/~spip/ ==
 If my opinions were my employers', they'd be pretty wierd opinions.
"I want peace on earth and good will toward man"
"We're the United States Government, we don't do that sort of thing!"
                           - Whistler and Abbot from `Sneakers'

                                            ...oof porothika! (tm)